How many of you have been stuck on auto-pilot and in a rut and forgot who they were or what they were fighting for and feel that they have lost their way in life?
How many of you MOTHERS have been so focused on your children and your family that
you have neglected YOURSELF since you become a parent?
I am hosting a brand new Challenge Group, called “FIND YOUR WINGS” which will begin on November 17th, 2014 and is open to anyone who is in desperate need of a change mentally, emotionally and/or physically, feels like they have lost their identity.would like to develop into the person they were born to be and break free from the chains that hold them back. We will be focusing on making small, gradual changes while focusing on discovering a new you. I will be offering 20 minute one-on-one video chats to help 10 participants out as they participate in this challenge.
I recently was looking at my transformation photos and came across my VERY first “before” picture, taken on February 2, 2012, the day I started P90X. My clothes didn’t even fit. I was still wearing a nursing bra. My hair hadn’t been done in over a year. You can tell my the color and the different lengths. I hadn’t had my nails done or gotten a pedicure, since May 2010. I hadn’t had a girls night out since before I got pregnant in the fall of 2009. Every clotting purchase I made was clothing that was on sale. I didn’t go anywhere. I didn’t do anything for myself. I felt guilty leaving my family. I felt guilty spending money on myself. I was trying so hard to be not just a good wife and mom, but SUPERWOMAN! Overtime, I didn’t recognize myself. My self-esteem and confidence had plummeted. I was at my heaviest weight that I had ever been.
In September (2014) I met a fellow coach in San Antonio at the San Antonio Super Saturday, which inspired me to make this video on losing your identity:
Then I received this response from one of my new personally sponsored coaches, when I asked her what prompted her to join TEAM RELENTLESS and become part of the Team Beachbody community:
“I am desperate not to return to where I was! I have a family that I adore and want to be with blah blah blah, but really I have always been the fat kid! The one that was good at stuff, but honestly my weight held me back! I feel kind of like the ugly duckling, I have put in a lot of hard work blood sweat and tears and I refuse refuse to be out back there in that lonely depressed place now I feel like (excuse the horribly corny example), but butterfly just coming out and feeling “pretty” I want to stay feeling good! I don’t want to be skinny or unhealthy I want to keep my curves with some muscle lol I want to feel good about myself for the first time EVER can you imagine never have I been happy with myself…. That is sad! I am going to change that!”
When I became a coach, 13 days into my OWN weight loss journey I had ZERO confidence. In fact, someone recently told me that they had never met anyone with such low self-esteem. It was as if it was non-existent. Up until mid-2012, I had NEVER set a goal in my life. As silly as it sounds, I had NO dreams. My only “goal” (if you will call that) in life, was to get through each and everyday as painlessly as possible. I was bitter. I was miserable. I was lonely. In fact, I had suffered from basically a mental breakdown and broken out in an unexplainable rash that covered my face, neck, chest, stomach and arms and actually left scars, in 2011. My blood pressure was insanely high. No Doctor could explain it, but it was a culprit from extreme stress and anxiety. I began to LIVE off of xanax and night time sleep aids. I became dependent on alcohol and was consuming 6-12+ beers a night, 1-2 packs of cigarettes per day and eating horribly. I could not fit into any of my clothes and only owned 2 outfits that fit, that I fit comfortably into.
When I needed it the most, my paths crossed with the most amazing person, my coach, Becky and she offered me my life back, even though I didn’t know it at the time. She believed in me. She gave me hope. She provided her love, friendship, time and energy and never expected anything back. I with hesitation and reluctance, bit the bullet and took that first leap of faith & decided to become a coach on her team – Team TSD on February 15, 2012. This decision that wasn’t really that significant to me at the time singlehandedly changed the direction of my life and forever changed me on multiple levels.
Over the past 2 1/2+ years I have turned into the person I was born to be. I am living the life I was designed to live. I have become someone I am proud of. I have accomplished extraordinary things in a rather short time. I have overcome my past all because of becoming part of something BIGGER than me. I have healed. I have found peace, something years of therapy and countless prescription medications (for depression and anxiety) and years of therapy could not remedy. I have learned in my time as a coach that success is 100% driven by GOALS. Long term and short term. GOALS are what keep us pushing and moving forward. Success leaves clues and early on I learned to emulate what other success coaches have done and create similar goals that they did in order to succeed. I can’t say enough how powerful that lesson was and still is to me. Since I started my journey, I have been tested A LOT. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. Having a strong and positive BELIEF SYSTEM is what has helped me overcome the negativity in my life and truly helped me make the changes that have helped me become who I am NOW. I realized, that you cannot help anybody else until you help yourself first, and helping yourself starts internally and works its way out and that helping others is the best form of therapy!
This video really shows how much I have changed and how far I’ve come!
Here is how the challenge group will work:
– Participants will be added to a private online group. (no one outside of the group can see what is posted in the group)
– Shakeology will be consumed EVERYDAY.
– Participants will get a chance to complete a “Post-Thanksgiving Cleanse” 3 days before or 3 days after Thanksgiving using the 3-Day Refresh
– Participants will be ready to start Chalene Johnson’s NEW innovative Pilates and yoga-inspired workout, PiYo (I was one of the test-group participants who “tested” out this program before it became available to the public. The results I got in JUST 8 weeks were INCREDIBLE. I lost 5% of my body fat, 13 pounds and 7″ off of my waist with just 48 workouts!) or Autumn Calabrese’s program 21 Day Fix that was released this February, the following Monday (after Thanksgiving)
** ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE MY CUSTOMIZED MEAL PLAN, SHOPPING GUIDE & A COOKBOOK THE DAY THEY ORDER SO THAT YOU CAN GET STARTED ON IMPROVING YOUR CURRENT DIET, AS WELL AS A FREE CLEAN EATING MAGAZINE, MAILED TO YOUR HOUSE **
Your starter kit saves you $95 off of retail and will include:
– 3-Day Refresh Kit to break the cycle of unhealthy eating.- PiYo Workout Program to define every inch of your body.- Your first 30-day supply of Shakeology—the superfood shake that helps give you energy, reduce cravings, and accelerate your fitness results—delivered on Home Direct, our monthly autoship program, which can be cancelled or be put on hold for up to 4 months at a time, no questions asked, no penalties for canceling.- A FREE 30-day VIP trial membership in the Team Beachbody Club, where you’ll find all the support you’ll need to complete your Challenge, which gives you access to create customized meal plans, access to live chats with trainers and saves you 10% off of all purchases- Super Discount shipping (and SAVE OVER $12) every month.
If you are more interested in focusing on portion control, you can also choose from the 21 Day Fix Starter Pack which will include:
Invite 3 of your friends and I will give you YOUR Challenge Pack for free!
Do you have 3 friends who you think would benefit from having me as a coach?
– 24/7 online fitness and nutrition support
– 30 day supply of a nutrition supplement that is clinically proven to improve your health, while helping you lose weight (contains NO GMO’s, soy, lactose or artificial ingredients)
– customized 3-8 week exercise program that can be done from the comfort of your own home
– the chance to connect with others with similar goals
– the opportunity to receive a free t-shirt and win $500-$100,000
I have spoken to a few people who are concerned that they may not stay on track.. I want to share this 2 minute video which helps you understand the benefits of being part of a Challenge Group which provides you with the support you need to achieve your goals! Would you mind watching it? (Click on link to watch)
Reminder: The NEW PiYo Kickstart Challege Pack is currently a sale for $180 until November 30 (The cost will increase to $205 on December 1)
The Combo pack comes with
– 30 day supply of the nutrtion supplement with 70 all natural ingredients (lactose and GMO free) Shakeology (normally $129.95)
– 3-Day Cleanse used to detoxify your body with clean eating and nothing harsh without starving yourself or being a slave to the restroom (normally $69.85)
– the 8 week at home, low-impact, perfect for beginners PiYo Workout ($59.85)
– $2 shipping (vs. the normal $14 shipping)
– 30 day money back guarantee. I can set a reminder for 3 weeks after you order it to see if you want to keep the ongoing shipments or cancel it (can be done online, via text or phone at anytime, no questions asked, no hidden cancellation fees) or if you want to become a VIP customer which saves you $15 on your monthly Shakeology and 25% off of all other purchases or if you want to discontinue it
If you are interested in participating in my exclusive virtual life-formation challenge group, contact me via Facebook or email. You can sign up for your free membership by clicking on this link.