Fast food, processed foods, GMO’s, artificial ingredients are the main culprit and common denominator in preventable disease.
Aren’t you sick & tired of being sick & tired??
When my diet gets off track, I quickly remember life before I became conscience of what foods I consumed & started drinking Shakeology daily. I remember how my whole body ached. How I suffered from sleep issues. How I was always super bloated & uncomfortable. How I was always tired despite drinking two pots of coffee each day. How I suffered from severe allergies. How I lived on Tylenol & Tylenol on PM. How I felt like I was going to fall out every afternoon after lunch. How I often got sick. Then I remember how I NEVER want to feel that way EVER again. So I regain my focus on my goals and get on track with my eating habits. If you don’t know where to start to change your way of life & how you feel or if you’ve simply gotten off track towards the end of the year because of the holidays, then I invite you into my intro program – Mindy’s 5 Day Slim Down challenge where I teach you the concepts of maintaining a healthy diet and eating schedule. This is great for anyone who thinks that eating healthy consists of only lettuce & chicken & things that taste a lot like cardboard. This is for people who skip meals. This is for people who want simple, healthy meal ideas for one. This is for people who want to try Shakeology, but aren’t ready to commit to 30 days before trying it first. This is for people who would like to get rid of the unwanted holiday bloat & weight gain. This is for men AND women. Shirtt people. Tall people. Slender, overweight or obese. Young or old. People who are sedentary, active or fit.
I have been helping people get started on their health/weight loss journey and reach their own personal goals since February 2012. Some people are ready to jump on board & get started immediately. Others, have tried different various things with little or no results in the past and are extremely reluctant try something new. Some people really struggle with their eating habits. Others have tried different weight loss shakes in the past and have been completely turned off and are afraid that Shakeology is going to be another one to add to the “DO NOT DRINK” list.
In October, I decided to host my FIRST 5 day Challenge – HOT FOR HALLOWEEN.
The group started on Sunday October 26 and followed a meal plan created by me, which included 5 servings of Shakeology. I was amazed at the results that the members had, as were they.
I hosted my 2nd 5 day BEAT THE BLOAT Challenge which started on November 18. Again, the participants had excellent results.
My 3rd Group kicks-off on January 2nd. Get rid of the HOLIDAY bloat!
Here are some of the results from some of the participants.
Another participant lost over 4″ and 6 lbs.
Here is what some of the participants said:
* “My husband loved it! He says he lost 6 pounds then everyday he would ask me does it look like i lost any?”
* “I only lost 2 lbs., but I feel so much better. I did this so I could learn to establish better habits, not necessarily to lose weight so I’m very happy with the results. Just have to keep with it!”
* “I did good this week I stuck to the plan and lost 3 lbs.”
* “3.5 lbs!! And my skinny jeans are loose. Such an incentive to keep going. I can see progress in my tummy bulge too! Keep trucking!!!”
* “I am so glad I did this. I know all about clean eating and what to eat and what not to eat but its so hard for me to do it when I don’t have someone or something (like this challenge) to be accountable to. I have lost about 4lbs and a couple inches in my waist. I totally get the Shakeology thing now…it really does curb your cravings for sweets and keeps you full for a while! Thanks Mindy! Will gladly do another challenge!”
* “I went from 173.8 to 170.”
* ” I feel good. I think I could have done better but I will keep working on it. I lost 3 pounds and 3 inches. No inches off the stomach which is really where I would like to lose.”
* “Well I did something right because I woke up 2 pounds lighter and I pushed through the 160s here’s for breaking the 150s by the end of the year!”
* “ -3lbs. Great experience. Love shakeology and the meal ideas”
* “After my 5 day challenge I lost 3 1/2 lbs., 1″ in my bust, 3/4″ waist, 1/2″ hip & 1/2″ each thigh. I am really excited about this because I am only 2 1/2 lbs away from my FIRST goal of 15 lbs since September. When I lose these 2 1/2 lbs. I will treat myself to a new outfit or a pair of boots then begin my next 10 lb goal. Thank you Mindy! I’m really excited about my healthy eating habits. I feel good!”
* “6 pounds gone, 1″ from waist (thats all I measured). I learned that in some way this weight gain has become a comfort to me. It’s the one thing about myself that I don’t like. The last time I was totally happy with my life, my world fell apart. Some way I convinced myself that as long as something was out of whack, I was safe. And that out of whack thing was my weight, my aching knees from the 50 pounds I’ve put on. Each time I put a piece of my life back together, I packed on pounds. As i got over my son’s death, as my husband & I worked on our marriage, as our finances improved, I put on the pounds that kept me me in the safety zone. Y’all I know it sounds crazy but that’s how I was & I had that epiphany during this 5 days.”
Are you interested in joining my next Challenge?
The cost is $30 which includes 5 servings of Shakeology plus a 5 day meal plan which includes several choices to pick from for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack.
Payment can be made via Paypal, Cash or Check.
Payment via Paypal can be sent to email@example.com.
Please add $5.95 for shipping within Texas and $7.95 for out of state shipping.